The CreateFit Coaching Plan
Why a CreateFit Coaching Plan might suit you:
This plan has been devised particularly for anyone that might be training for a specific event and requires regular contact and guidance to help coach them through training phases. Anyone looking to organise a number of events over the year and requires guidance around the planning and training for these. For example triathletes, runners, swimmers etc.
Alternatively, you may be looking to make a significant change to your lifestyle. Encompassing many aspect of health - sleep, exercise, stress and nutrition. These changes can pose many challenges along the way and structuring an individual approach giving you support along the way would be an ideal way of making sure you have positive changes that will stay with you forever.
How this differs from Personal Training:
Within the Personal Training and Swim Coaching sessions we offer, you will also receive excellent 1-2-1 tuition where we’ll be focused on the session in hand as well as giving you some exercises and / or drills to reinforce in your own time. The difference comes mainly with the on hand support and contact we can offer outside of session time. Training discussions and programme reviews will all be within session time and not all Personal Training necessarily revolves around a client achieving a medium or long term goal. It could be that clients are just looking for motivation 2-3 / week within a session that will push them physically harder than they would if they were on their own.
What your CreateFit Coaching Plan includes:
• Periodised programming encompassing your long, medium and short term goals and objectives. These will be reviewed and adjusted whenever required.
• Individualised training plans to support each phase of the above goals and objectives. Again, reviewed and adjusted whenever required.
• Two, 1-2-1, 45 minute sessions within a 6 week period which you schedule at your convenience.
• Communication and contact support, advice as required.
• 1-2-1 sessions can be used for coaching and facilitating specific training requirements or to review progress, training and planning in person. This can be decided upon and discussed with your coach.
• Any additional 1-2-1 sessions can be booked at a discounted rate - £36 per session as opposed to the usual £45 if you weren’t on our coaching plan.
• The CreateFit Coaching Plan costs £35 / week. To be paid as a subscription package via our booking page every 6 weeks. After the initial payment the subscription package will automatically take payment every 6 weeks until the client and or trainer stops this payment and therefore operates as a direct debit would.